Monday, March 7, 2016

OZ Naturals Facial Toner- Organic Skin Toner Contains Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid & Witch Hazel.

I hate to leave a bad review especially for a brand i have had no problems with. However this toner is so disappointing. It has a horrible smell. I tried this toner several times and every time the smell made me feel sick to my stomach. It is like a rotted honey smell. So i looked at some if the other reviews to see if anyone had the same problem, and they did. One review said there was a dirty film on the rim of the bottle and under the spray top. So i looked at mine and sure enough there was the dirty film on mine too. I don't know if it went bad and that is why it smelled so horrible? But i can't use a product that makes me sick to my stomach and had dirt on the bottle lid. Not clean conditions for your face! I have used many other OZ Naturals products and had no problems at all. In fact i really loved them. This product on the other hand is a huge fail for them! Kinda makes me question the other products i have from them. Not Recommended!


Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment