Thursday, March 17, 2016

Detangling Hair Brush -Detangle Hair Effortlessly With No Pain - Good For Wet Or Dry Hair - Adults & Kids - (Blue brush) & (Black brush) by, SH&SH

I got this brush for my daughter who has thick long hair. We have a hard time when it comes to brushing her hair. She gets tangles and they can hurt really bad sometimes. So when i saw this brush i thought it's perfect for her. Its cute and bright and has a mirror on the back. Plus its a great size for a 6 year old that wants to do everything herself! I got two, a blue one and a black one. One for at home and one for on the go. She was very excited when they came in the mail. She loved the blue one most and couldn't wait to use it. Her hair was in a braid all day so we let her hair down and she started to brush it. Her hair is super long so she wasn't able to get the ends, so i got it for her. Asking if i was hurting her the whole time. She waited until I was done and said it didn't hurt, i love it. As she walked away brushing her hair. So i thought we scored. The next morning it's time to brush her hair for school and I'm thinking this should be fine because we tested the brush yesterday and she loved it. Unfortunately this time after having her hair down overnight the brush didn't do as well. She said it hurts, i thought this brush won't hurt me! So i did it a bit slower trying not to hurt her, but it still hurt. I'm going to keep using it and see if she was just having a bad morning and maybe it will be better next time. I hope so because now i have two of these brushes. They are really cute and any little girl would be happy to have it. I just hope it will work better next time i try it or it's going to have to be passed on to someone else in the family.

Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment