Thursday, March 17, 2016

Natural Face Wash 4oz Healing & Moisturizing Gentle Facial Cleanser with Organic Aloe Vera & Manuka Honey for Damaged, Sensitive Skin. Best Face Wash for Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis & More

I have Psoriasis. I have had it for many years and have tried anything i can to help relieve the problem. Just about everything i have tried did nothing to help. Not even to soothe the skin a bit. If you have a skin condition like me then you know how even just soothing the skin would be great. However when i find a product that i haven't tried yet i will give it a try. So when i came across this product it was different from the others as it helps with ph balance, so i said why not give it a go! I have been using it for a few days now. Day and night on my face and hands and once a day on my body. After showering my skin use to feel tight and dry but it didn't feel like that after i used this wash! I was so surprised at how great it worked after only one use. I felt relief from my Psoriasis and it lasted till the next wash. I have stopped using my old soaps and I'm just using this wash now. I got a 4oz bottle and at first I thought it wouldn't last long but you don't need much to do the job. Just a little goes a long way! It's a pearl color soap almost like baby wash in thickness. The smell is a bit hard to explain, it's not overpowering or strong at all. It just smells clean, no perfume smell. It doesn't lather up much, but I like that! You don't feel any greasy or sticky feeling after using it like with most soaps for skin problems. Just smooth fresh skin. If you suffer with skin problems then you will be pleased with this product! It would be great for all skin types and for kids too. Recommended!


Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment