Saturday, March 5, 2016

Best Loofah - Extra Long Premium Exfoliating Loofah Back scrubber and Loofah Body scrubber with Exfoliating Loofah Pad for Free

If you have ever tried to scrub your back in the shower even with a brush kind of scrubber and you didn't get the results you wanted then this Loofah is what you need! I was using a plastic brush with a long handle to scrub my back but even with that it was difficult to get where I needed on my back. So when I saw this extra long Loofah and you get a free Loofah pad with it I got it right away. I have a back injury and it is hard to twist the way I needed to to scrub my back. However with this Loofah you don't need to twist to get your whole back clean. The little Loofah pad works great for the rest of your body. It's a soft cloth on the top side and a Loofah scrubber on the other side. The long one has a rope handle on both ends to hold onto and the small one has a place to slide your hand through. The Loofah part is not to ruff so if you have sensitive skin it won't bother you but it does give you a nice scrubbing. The small one is great for knees and elbows. If i could change or add anything to this Loofah it would be that it had a bit of a ruffer pad. You really need to add some kind of exfoliating soap to this to get the results that some may want. I am happy with the way it works. Recommended!


Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment