Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Dead Sea Salt Scrub By Derma-nu - Exfoliate Face, Body & Hands - Body Scrub Cleanses, Detoxifies and Mineralizes - Leaves Skin Soft and Smooth - Treatment for Psoriasis and Eczema Remedies - 4oz

I'm going to start by letting you know what skin type i have then tell you how it worked for me. I have very dry skin but i also have Psoriasis. It drives me crazy trying to find non prescription things to use to help out my skin. If it says it will help with Psoriasis i will try it! I really wanted something that would scrub off the dead skin. So when i saw this i got it quickly and tried it right away. It's a smaller bottle than i would have liked. That's the reason for only 4 stars. It is a cream color and has small grains for scrubbing. They brake up after you use them. Great for getting off that dead skin. The smell is great! It's like a citrus smell but there's something more that i cant quite figure out. It is refreshing and leaves my skin smooth. I didn't feel greasy after i used it. I am sure it would be great for all skin types. It's not a harsh scrub at all. You can use it everyday if you would like or just 3 times a week. You can use this from head to toe and it is safe and works great. A little goes a long way so you shouldn't need to much. It has essential oils in it and i love that! There are a lot of reasons to use this scrub. It is a great skin care product. My only complaint is the jar is to small. I wish it was larger. But oh well i guess i will be buying more! Recommend!

Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment