Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Charlotte & Oliver's Lush Bath Bomb Fizzies Gift Set - 3.6oz Essential Oil Infused, Spa and Bath Tub Friendly (6 Pack)

I got this bath balm set for myself but when it came my daughter claimed it as her own. It shipped quickly and when it arrived you could smell the bath balms through the box. They are in a nice gift box with 6 balms and some straw. It arrived right in time for Easter and they looked like Easter eggs. I think that's why my daughter wanted them so badly. There are 2 blue (ocean), 2 yellow (vanilla) and 2 pink (strawberry). They smell so good. It's not a overpowering smell at all, it reminds me of tropical flowers. My daughter is 6 years old and like i said she claimed them right away and was very excited to try them. I couldn't argue with that, who wouldn't want to have a great bath! They have essential oils in them and they don't fizz up as much as some bath balms do. I like that! The first one we used was the blue (ocean) one. It filled the water with a beautiful blue tint. It reminded me of the water from a tropical island. I even looked up a photo of a tropical island to show my daughter what it looked like and the water looked the same. My daughter was very relaxed after her bath. She loved it so much that we used the yellow (vanilla) the next day. She loves that she gets to have a treat for her bath. Her skin was super soft and she smelled so good after her bath. This is a great bath balm set and worth every penny. Recommended!

Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment