Saturday, March 26, 2016

Buttons & Pleats Compression Socks Women Graduated Compression Technology Ideal for Exercise, Yoga, Travel & More

I suffer from swelling in my feet and legs. It's been going on for quite some time now. It comes and goes but when I am swollen it makes it hard to do lots of things, like walk, drive, bend at the knees and I have to use slippers because that's all I can fit into! It's not pleasant and both of my feet and legs swell at the same time. So far my doctors can't find out what is making me swell. So I have been looking into what I can do at home to help out the problem. One of the things I found that is supposed to help is compression socks. There are lots out on the market. Some with no heal, nothing for your toes, to the ankle and to the knee. Well because I swell all the way up my legs I got the ones that go to the knees. I looked for a long time until I found this pair. They are black and feel like regular socks but nicer. They are made with 17% nylon and 83% spandex making them silky and stretchy to perfectly conform to your feet and legs. Sizes are small/medium US 9-11, fits shoe size US 5-9, Medium/large US 10-13, fits size US 8-13. I am very happy with them so far! They help with blood circulation, they are tight but not to the point where your in pain. They are great if you have to stand on your feet all day or are running around a lot. They will stop or really slow down the swelling. If you suffer from swelling then you know how bad it can be and how bad you just want help! Right now I only have one pair however I plan on getting more so I can use them everyday. For someone who had to put up with this for so long I am happy to have found this product! It really helps with my blood flow and I can tell they will be great when I am swollen. You will be happy with your purchase. Recommended!

Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment