Sunday, March 20, 2016

Natural Products Pure Magnesium Oil spray bottle 8oz with lotion cap.

I am always low on Magnesium when i get blood work done. So i looked into what that means for my health and wow i had no idea how much Magnesium does for you. Here are a few things that Magnesium helps with, getting better sleep, restless leg, headaches and joint and muscle pain. So you could always take a pill to get your Magnesium but i found that there is so much more you can do with the oil. This bottle comes with a spray top so you can spray it right on what is hurting like your neck. You can make a essential oil rub with this oil and your favorite essential oil. The oil is very thin so i think it's better to use the spray top. If you use the lotion top it will run out fast and get all over you. After you spray the oil on your skin and rub it in you might feel a gritty almost sticky feeling left behind. It will go away and it's not bad enough to not use this oil! My order came very fast! Amazon still said it was shipping and i had the product already. I'm super happy with that. It's a nice size bottle and I'm sure will last quite some time. There is not much information about the product on the bottle so i had to look up how i should use it. I wish they would put a information card in with the order. That's why 4 stars and not 5 stars. I have been using this oil for about a week now, everyday and at night to help me sleep. I have noticed a difference in my sleep. Before i would lay there forever trying to fall asleep but when i use the oil i feel asleep faster! I also have noticed a difference in my headaches. They are not as strong and i can get them to go away faster. I am very pleased with this product so far and i will keep using it. Recommended!

Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment