Sunday, March 6, 2016

Dark Witch Perfume Oil made by Long Winter Soap Co.

I found this perfume oil by accident and then when I read the info on it I fell in love! I went to order it and it had sold out so fast. So I got on the email list to be notified when it was back in stock and when that email came I jumped on buying it. It sold out again in one day! With all that I was very excited to receive it and I was not disappointed! It came quickly in the mail so I was pleased with that. You get about 3oz in a roller ball glass bottle for easy application. I love the smell of this perfume oil! It has patchouli, dark smokey vanilla and a touch of star anise and clove. It is not tested on animals so that is great. It's got a carrier oil that is fractionated coconut oil and hemp seed oil and it has Vitamin E also. That all makes it non greasy and I love that! It's also made in Maine USA and that's a plus too. So let me tell you how it smells, it is a bit sweet, woodsy and relaxing. You can definitely smell the patchouli but you smell the vanilla also. It is a perfect blend, not to overpowering but not to light that it wont last all day. They have many more products other than perfume, such as soap, lip balm and much more. Definitely worth checking out. By the way it was only $10.00! You don't need much so it will last a long time. Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment