Thursday, March 17, 2016

Majestic Pure Bentonite Clay - 16 Oz, 100% Pure Sodium Bentonite Indian Healing Clay Powder - Therapeutic Grade - Face Skin Care, Deep Skin Pore Cleansing, Detoxifying, Revitalization

This Bentonite Clay is the best thing i ever tried! I have used masks before but i have never seen a clay mask that is a powder before. I didn't know what i was missing. I had no idea it would be a powder! I had to look into what to do because i had no clue. It's a bit tricky to get the clay the way you want it. I followed the instructions and did a 3-1 ratio of water and clay and mixed, but it didn't really get smooth. However i found out that is okay and common. You can add more water or clay if you want it thicker or thinner. I like it thick! I left it on my face till it dried and washed it off with warm water. Wow! My skin felt better than it has in years! I could feel my skin tighter and super clean. I did get a few breakouts the next day, but after reading up on the clay the reason for the breakouts is that the clay pulls out all the dirt and bad stuff in your skin. So you may get a pimple or two but don't worry it will clear up the more you use the clay. I started out using it 2 times a week on my face and neck, then I'm going to go to once a week. While looking into the benefits of the clay i found you can use it on almost every part if your body that needs a little help. So i tried it on my elbows and knees. I have psoriasis so i thought it might help. I have only done that one time so far but it felt great so i will be doing it more. You can use it as a hair mask too. I haven't done that yet but i plan to give it a try. It says to not let it dry on your hair or scalp or you will have a harder time getting the clay out of your hair. You can also use it on your feet to soften and sooth them. Use like a soak or use as a mask then wash off and your feet will feel great. You get a lot of clay in the jar and because i don't need a whole lot to get the thickness i want I'm sure it will last for a while. This clay is strong and there are directions for sensitive skin. If your skin is sensitive i would definitely follow the recommendation for that. You can always leave it on linger the next time if your skin didn't have any sensitivity. You can also replace the water with apple cider vinegar. I haven't tried that yet but it sounds great so i will try it soon. I am so happy i found this! It has already made such a big difference in my skin. I can't wait to see how much better it gets the longer i use it! Recommend! 


Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment