Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Basic Vigor Nutraceuticals Migrastil Migraine Stick Roll-on Headache Relief, Essential Oil Aromatherapy 10ml

I have suffered from migraines for a long time. They can last a long time and make it impossible to do anything other than lay down. I have tried lots of things to help, with not much luck. I recently started using essential oils and they have helped with some other things i suffer from, so I though it could help with my migraines also. It comes in a 10ml roller bottle with a silver ball. Perfect to bring along with you any place you go. You rub it on your temples, forehead and the back of your neck. The silver ball feels nice and cool when you rub it on. It has peppermint, spearmint, lavender and fractionated coconut oil. I smell the spearmint most. It's supposed to help with nausea and relive the pain from your headache. Like always, i got a headache so i tried it out when my headache wasn't that bad yet. It helped a little bit, but not for long. There is a different brand on the market that is much stronger, and for my headaches i need it to be stronger! If you don't have migraines and it's just a slight headache then this might be great for you. I will keep using it and see if I get relief. However I think i will reach for the stronger one before i reach for this one.

Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment