Saturday, January 23, 2016

OZ Naturals Scrub For Your Face - This Facial Scrub Contains Lactic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Bamboo & Pro Vitamin B5

This is the first time i have seen a scrub in power form! I was a bit of a septic at first, thinking, (well this will do nothing) but i was wrong! It works great. It has a salt shaker type lid so you can sprinkle as much as you want to use. Add water and mix till its as thick as you want it. It has a kind of woodsy smell to it. Not a bad smell just new for me. It's a bit purple when you add water and it starts as a fine powder then gets the little scrubbys in it when you mix it. I used it right away and i will say my face feels smoother after i washed it off. I didn't get any bad reactions at all so i think it would be okay for any skin. But don't know because i have combo skin. It has bamboo in it, i think that is what scrubs your face. This is definitely new for me however i really like it! Recommend!

Disclaimer, I received this product for a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment