Saturday, January 23, 2016

ArtNaturals Peppermint Oil 100% Pure and Natural Premium Therapeutic Grade Mentha Peperita Essential 4 Oz Oil - Perfect to Repel Mice and Spiders

I am very pleased with this oil. There are so many things you can do with peppermint oil. If it's a really hot day, like heatstroke hit you can rub a bit on the back of your neck and you will cool down right away. You can also rub on the bottoms of your feet. Helps get rid of bugs and rodents, I hate bugs and rodents in the house and this helps get them out! I am kind of new to essential oils however so far I really like Art Naturals brand. Large bottle with a nice dropper and dark color bottle. That's for all the oils I have gotten from them. This is a must have if you are trying to start up with essential oils. Recommended

Disclaimer, I received this product for a discount to give my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment