Saturday, January 23, 2016

doTERRA Deep Blue Rub, 4 oz

I love this rub! I have lots of back problems and a few other things that cause lots of pain. I have tryed everything there is out there and this is the only thing that helped! I got my first bottle a month ago and used it up fast so i needed to get more. This is my second order and i got 2 this time so i wont run out to fast.
So let me tell you a bit about this rub. It has a great smell. Kind of wintergreen and almost like ice- hot stuff but way better! A little goes a long way and there is no oily, sticky or greasy stuff left behind. You get that cool feeling then a warm feeling. All while your pain is starting to get better. I say get better because I'm not sure anything could take my pain away, however it helps and if you are hurting then anything that helps is a great thing. It lasts a long time also. Plus it calms you also. Must have some essential oils in it that help with that.
You are getting your money's worth with this rub. I will NEVER use anything other than Deep Blue Rub again! Recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment