Saturday, January 30, 2016

Bondic Welder! (Bondic® Pro Kit)

I was really excited to get this product. We all use glasses in my family and they brake fast so i thought why not try this out? It might save us some money. My daughter and husband are the worst when it comes to braking glasses. So as soon as we got it we tried it on a older pair of my daughter's glasses. For never trying it before and not really knowing what we are doing it worked good. I am sure we could do better and we will with practice. But it is a great buy. It will come in handy for much m ore than glasses. We got the pro pack and it comes with the case, light, tube of glue then 2 extra tubes of glue and a cloth. This will last for a long time to come! Definitely worth the price. Especially when you have a kid! I have not had any leaking like some of the other reviews. So far so good. Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment