Sunday, January 31, 2016

 #1 Sleep Essential Oil - Calming Sleep-Aid Blend by Living Pure Essential Oils - Promotes Sleep, Relaxation, and Aids Sleep Safely & Naturally - 100% Organic Therapeutic & Aromatherapy Grade - 15ml

I have been using essential oils for only a few months now. I never thought they would help me much until trying them. I have had trouble sleeping for a long time and everything i try did nothing. I didn't want to take pills to sleep so i gave this oil blend a try. I can't day it is a cure but it did help me get some sleep. You don't need to use this oil for sleep! If you need to relax a bit you can use this oil to help with that. After a long day and you just need to unwind this oil will help with that! So let me tell you about the product. It shipped fast and it is a nice size bottle. You don't need much to do the job so it will last a good while. You can use it a few different ways. I rub a small amount in to the back of my neck. You could rub it on the bottom of your feet, put a few drops on your pillow or defuse it. They all will work. The smell is great, lavender and citrus are the most powerful smells i can smell. It's not overpowering at all just a nice calming smell. If you have a child that has trouble falling asleep this would help them also. All in all a great blend! Recommend!


Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment