Saturday, January 23, 2016

Art Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil Pure & Natural 4 Oz Premium Melaleuca Therapeutic Grade From Australia, Use With Soap & Shampoo, Face & Body Wash, Treatment for Acne, Lice & Many Skin Conditions

Ok so i read all the reviews about this oil then i used it. Here is my thoughts on it, I'm pretty sure it is not therapeutic grade! That is why you might smell a bit of a deference in the smell. However it is all natural and if you diluted it with some coconut oil for example it shouldn't burn your skin at all. I'm going to guess that if someone had a burn on there skin it was from not diluting it (putting right on skin). Having said all that i do like this oil! It works great for me, i don't mind the smell but if you don't like the smell try it with some coconut oil or lotion. The smell should be better after that.
This oil is great for so many things, skin problems, hair, nail fungus, cleaning and what i love about it is it gets rid of mold! Very versatile! Also remember sometimes paying more doesn't mean better! Recommend!

Disclaimer, I received this product for a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment