Tuesday, January 26, 2016

doTERRA PastTense Essential Oil Tension Blend Roll On 10 ml

I love this stuff! I went to a class on doTERRA a few months ago and i tested this for the first time. I had a headache already and this stuff help in only a few minutes. When you have a headache a few minutes is so much better than taking pills and waiting 20 to 30 minutes. So i ordered my own for my husband and myself. I have used it a few times already and my husband used it a few times as well. It helps both of us every time so far. Some people may need to rub this on there fingers then on to there temples and head. Also you may need to use some coconut oil with this. I have seen some reviews where people had a rash. If you dilute it a bit that might do the trick! I would never just rub right from the bottle onto my temples as you might get it in your eyes or use to much. Then again i don't need to dilute it at all.
But that's not all it does. If you have a sore neck or muscles then rub this in and it will help the pain to lessen. It feels a bit tingly on your skin. I like that. Oh and the smell is great. A bit hard to explain though. A bit sweet, woodsy and minty all at the same time. It is soothing and calming also. It will help if you are stressed out or tense. It relaxed me every time I used it. You get it in a roller ball bottle, with quite a bit of liquid. It will take a long time to use it all up. I am very pleased with this product! I am very happy i have found essential oils. Recommended
Update; I use this oil so often I was getting worried I would run out and not have a back up. So I got another bottle! I still use this oil and I still love this oil! Recommend!
Another update, I  repurchased this oil again as I ran out of my last bottle. I can't live without this oil blend. It helps me so much when I get my headaches or have tension in the back of my neck. I really love it and have gotten my husband to love using it also. So again I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment