Saturday, July 2, 2016

White Witch Perfume oil made by, Long Winter Soap Co

I love perfume oil and I really love the way this company makes it. This is the third oil I have gotten from them and it's just as good as the others. It was sold out just like the other ones I got but like with the others I got on the email list to be notified when it was restocked. This time I got 2 of the same and gave one to my mom. She loves the smell. It's in a 3 oz clear glass bottle with a roller ball top. That makes it much easier to put on right where you want it.
This perfume oil is light in color and has lots of patchouli, rose geranium, litsea, clary sage, and frankincense. It has a light smell that's a bit citrusy but you really smell the patchouli. It's a very calming smell and is not overpowering at all. In fact my 6 year old daughter loves to put it on. They also use carrier oils, they are fractionated coconut oil and unrefined hemp seed oil. They put vitamin e in there as an antioxidant. They don't use alcohol in the oil at all. They are cruelty free and say they test on friends not animals! I love that about them.
I am really happy I found this company and I'm sure others will love it too. Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment