Saturday, July 30, 2016

Apparition Perfume oil made by, Long Winter Soap Co.

I really enjoy the smells from Long Winter Soap Co. They are able to get right to that memory your looking for with the perfume oils. There are lots of different smells to try and one day I will have tried them all. However, until then let's just talk about the one I got this time.
It's in a 3oz glass bottle with a roller ball top and a lid. This oil is light in color but bold in smell. I think the best way to describe it is how The Long Winter Soap Co. Said it, "Parsley seed, woodsmoke, patchouli, and musk for the dusty 19th-century apothecary's attic she haunts, violet for the eau de toilette she was wearing with such anticipation, bitter almond for that pesky cyanide which ended her plans so abruptly, and ozone for...well, let's call it ectoplasm." I think this is the best way to discribe it and very much the truth. All bottles are mixed with carrier oils like, fractionated coconut oil unrefined hemp seed oil, fragrance and essential oils, tocopherol (Vitamin E).
I grew up with my great great Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles. Everything was so much different back then and so much more like the movies show about the 1950's and 1960's. This perfume oil has brought back to me all that I've forgotten about how great that time of my life was and how much I miss them all. A quick smell of this perfume oil and I'm right there with them!
So as with most of Long Winter Soap Co. products a little goes a long way. You can rub behind your ears, on your neck or wrists. I'm super happy with my purchases from this company and the quality perfume oil they make. A little plus is they don't test on animals! That's huge for me and really appreciate it. Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment