Thursday, July 28, 2016

Ho Wood Essential Oil (15 ML) by, Timpanogos Essentials

Recently I have become very interested in essential oils and the benefits you can receive from them. I am fairly new to oils and still learning. I've never heard of Ho Wood oil before this, so when I found this oil I wanted to give it a try. This is also my first time buying from this company. I'm not very pleased with the smell. I think it's the kind of oil you have to get use to.  I do like the potential for the benefits.
You get a 15ml bottle with a plug in the top so you don't spill all over or waste your oil. The oil comes out nicely with out much effort. A little goes a long way so this bottle will last a while. From what I can tell it's a good quality is good.
In the info on the order page it said it's like rosewood however, I don't smell rosewood. It has a woodsy, sweet, warm smell with a bit of a floral smell to it. Like I said it's not a really great smell at first but it's something that I'm sure I will get use to and like much better.
Ho wood is a calming oil and great for relaxing and unwinding. I have a lot of stress in my life so that's what made me want to try this oil. However, there are more benefits to this oil like it's great for skin care. Such as infections, wounds, scars, sensitive skin, dermatitis and acne. It helps with tight muscles, depression, insect repellent and it's a bit of a sedative.
Like with most oils you can defuse it, dilute with a carrier oil like coconut oil and rub on sore spots and the bottom of your feet or just inhale it. It works great with other oils as well. I'm going to keep using it and see if I start to like it better. But it's still a great oil to have. Recommended!


Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment