Saturday, July 30, 2016

Sugared Violets Perfume oil made by, Long Winter Soap Co.

This is a great Perfume oil that reminds me of spring and summer time. Mostly the end of summer when we are going into fall and there's just a bit of wormth in the air. There smells always bring me back to great places and times when life was good, maybe even easyer than it is now. Smells can bring back memories of loved ones also and this company has been able to do that for me, with all of the oils I've tried so far.
Something cool about them is you can always send in a request for a perfume oil with a specific smell and if they already have one like that they will tell you what one to look for or when it will be back in stock. Should they not have a perfume oil like the one you are requesting, they might be able to make it for you. You can't go wrong with all the fabulous smells they have and there willingness to work with the customers is amazing!
The perfume oil I got today is Sugared Violets, it comes in a glass 3oz bottle with a roller ball top and lid. You can put this oil behind your ears, neck or your wrists. The Long Winter Soap Co. website discribed this oil best "Old fashioned violet, spun sugar, and a bit of tonka bean". The oils are also mixed with carrier oils like fractionated coconut oil, unrefined hemp seed oil, fragrance and essential oils, tocopherol (Vitamin E). This perfume oil brings back so many great memories of my youth and I'm sure anyone who buys this oil will be as pleased as I am. Also a huge plus is they don't test on animals. That makes me feel even better about this purchase. Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment