Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Essential Oils Case - Holds 42, 15 ml Oil Bottles - Beautiful Custom Hard Shell Exterior With Durable Lock - The Perfect Gift by, Little Red Gift

I got this box to hold my essential oils because I have quite a few and needed something to put them all in. It holds 42, 15 ml oils and it has a nice space for the taller oil bottles. It comes with stickers with the names of oils and oil blends on them. You can put them on the top of oils that don't have names on top so you know what you are grabbing and don't have to pull out all your oils to find what you want. I thought that was a nice extra. You also get a little gift box that has dividers and a little funnel to help with poring oils. Also a great extra I didn't know I was getting.
The box is a nice size and very durable and has a nice lock. The handle lays flat until you need to grab it, then it lifts and stays lifted until you put it down. The only thing i wish it had was the ability to hold a few larger bottles or odd shape bottles. However it is still a great box and works very well. The oils are kept in place by a foamy tray with holes for the oils. The gift box with the removable inserts is great for very small sample size bottles and the funnel you get as a gift. I removed my inserts so i could put more sample bottles in it. This is exactly what i needed to hold my oils so it's would be much easier to keep them all together and be able to get at them easier. Recommended!

Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment