Saturday, July 2, 2016

Dark Side Perfume Oil made by, Long Winter Soap Co

This is the second perfume oil I have ordered from this company, and I am in love! Like with my previous order, when I went to order the Dark Side Perfume Oil was out of stock. But, I again got on the email notification list so I could revive a email when it was back in stock. When that email comes in you have to be fast at buying your perfume oil or it will sell out again and you will have to wait longer to get it. It's still worth the wait if that happens and I would have waited for sure. However I was able to scoop it up before the oil went out of stock again. The perfume oil was $10.00 and $2.00 shipping so it was $12.00 for the whole order. A great price point for such a wonderfully made oil.
Let me tell you about the perfume oil now. It comes in a clear, glass, 3 oz bottle and has a roller ball top to easily roll on the oil. For example, you can roll it on your wrists, behind your ears, neck or any other place you would like that I have not mentioned. It's a dark color oil, almost amber in color. The essential oil that are uses in this oil are black currant, star anise, cedar, clove, patchouli, and smoky vanilla. It has a great sweet smell to it however, you can definitely smell all the other oils used as well. It's a stronger smelling oil but definitely not to overpowering. I put it on in the morning and still smell it at night.
They use carrier oils along with the essential oils. The ones they use are fractionated coconut oil and unrefined hemp seed oil. They say it makes for a light, non-greasy feel when applied. They also use vitamin e as an antioxidant. They don't use alcohol at all in their oils. I'm very happy with that. A extra that people are looking for is cruelty-free. This company says they test on friends not animals!
I am very pleased with my perches and have already gotten another perfume oil that I will be reviewing. Recommended!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment