Friday, April 22, 2016

Nose Rings Bone Screw 20G, 40 Pieces Acrylic in Case Mix Colors from BodyJ4you

I've had my nose done for along time but haven't had any nose rings. So when I saw this cute heart shape one I said why not start wearing a nose ring again. This set comes with 40 nose rings, is heart shaped and comes in purple, white, black, pink, clear, red, blue and green. The size is 2mm, 20 gage acrylic bone screw.
I got my order quickly and all the pieces are there. Some are a bit longer than others but they are plastic so i can always file it down or cut them. They are very bright, the colors are great. I have been wearing one everyday since I got them. I've never had plastic nose rings before but they seem to be just as good as the metal ones. They are super cute and I love them. Recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment