Saturday, April 16, 2016

Essential Oil Pocket Doctor 3® Filled Keychain Kit w/ Artisan Blends for Respiratory, Digestion, Immunity, Headache, Anti-Stress, Sleep, Citrus Mood Lift, Sore Muscle in (8) 2ml Drams by Davina®


I'm so excited about this product. I've been using essential oils a lot lately and this is a great way to take your oils with you everywhere you go. It comes with a 15ml bottle of coconut oil, a card that tells you what oils you need to blend for what problem you have and a key chain pouch that holds 8 bottles. The bottles are 2ml and hold about 40 to 50 drops of oil. They are already filled with oil blends and have a label on top of each bottle.
The oil blends that you get are Body Armor (Immunity Blend) that helps boost your immune system, Deep Breath  (Respiratory Blend) that helps with clearing airways, Tummy Tamer (Digestion Blend) that helps with your digestion, Stress Out (Stress & Anxiety Blend) that helps relieve anxiety, stress and calms nervous system, Yawn (Sleep/Insomnia Blend) helps you get to sleep and stay asleep, Head Med (Headache Blend) helps relieve headaches and tension, Liquid Sunshine (Citrus Mood Blend) helps promote feeling of well-being, Sore...Loser (Sore Muscles Blend) helps sooth muscles, fatigue, stiffness and achy joints.
All the blends smell fantastic! I had a really bad headache and tried the Head Med oil blend and it worked to relieve my headache. I have also tried all the rest of the oils and they work great too! It's also great to have that card that tells me what oils i need to make a blend for other things that don't come in the kit. This is a fantastic. Definitely recommend!

Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

Update, I used up all my oils and loved it so much i ordered another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment