Friday, April 15, 2016

Essential Oil Diffuser Locket Necklace (Silver) by Purvita Essentials


I'm so happy I found this diffuser locket necklace. I wanted one for along time, so when I found this one I jumped on it. This is a really nice necklace that doubles as a essential oil diffuser. It's a silver metal and has a pretty design on the front of the necklace. The chain is 26" long and it comes with 10 felt round cloth pieces in 2 white, 2 blue, 2 pink, 2 yellow and 2 green. You can see the colors through the locket. It looks really pretty. You add 1 to 3 drops of what ever essential oil you want to a pad, or more if it's not strong enough or less if its to strong. You will have the smell you want all day. Use each pad for a different oil and store the others. It's a great way to take your essential oils with you all day. It works very well. Recommended!

Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Hiii
    I love essential oils, they make the rooms smell amazing and are calming and relaxing too. I definitely want to try Organic Aromas.
    Thanks for sharing these valuable information!!!
    That was all great to know!!!Keep posting

    ReplyDelete