Saturday, February 27, 2016

Scalpmaster Shampoo Brush

I have had psoriasis for over 10 years and it is the worst on my scalp. If you have it you know how hard it is to get it off your scalp and to keep it off. So in my desperation i went looking for something to help me alongside my laser treatment. It was by accident i found this but I'm so glad i did! It is a harder plastic that i had thought it was but i like that better. I use it before i shampoo, when i shampoo and with conditioner. You don't need to push hard to get it to do the job. I'm sure if you wanted to you could but i think it would be bad for your scalp to really push hard. For me it gets my psoriasis lose so i can get it off my scalp. It also feels really nice and refreshing on the scalp. Even if you don't have psoriasis this brush would be great to use with your shampoo to get off any dead skin. I know with longer hair there might be some knots so using it with conditioner would help with that and you would get the same effect as with shampoo. I think this would be great for kids to use also. It would let them be more independent when washing their hair as they would get the scalp really good on their own. It is well made so i don't see having to replace it often. I think you get a great deal for your money with this! Recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment