Saturday, February 6, 2016

Dental Hygiene Kit - By Majestic Bombay

Dental hygiene is so important! I do go to my dentist every six months as do my husband and daughter. However even with that you can still get dirty teeth and it is always a good idea to do whatever you can to help out your teeth! Who doesn't love a clean mouth! Okay now on to the product. It got to me on the day it was promised. The packaging is not great at all. Very stiff plastic that already has hokes in it when i got it. I will try to find something better to put the tools in. Also the little yellow rubber things on the ends keep falling off. That being said it is a really strong metal and one very sharp tool and one not so sharp. The mirror is nice also. I have used it already and it did a great job getting stuff off my teeth and from the gum line also. Very helpful and convenient to have at home. Will be using it on the whole family. Recommended!


Disclaimer, I received this product for a discount to give my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment