Sunday, February 28, 2016

PURA D'OR Rosehip Seed Oil 100% Pure & USDA Organic For Face, Hair, Skin & Nails, 4 Fluid Ounce

I suffer from Psoriasis and when i saw that this oil could help with that I was excited to try it. Its a dark amber glass bottle with a pump top and came in a cloth sack. The pump top is great so that you don't poor out to much oil. The oil is a yellow/orange color. It has a slight woodsy smell. I don't smell rose at all. You can use this from head to toe! A great moisturizer for every part of your body. Rub a bit between your hands then just rub in anywhere you want. It's a large bottle and you don't need to much so it will last for a while. I used it in my hair and it felt so smooth. No frizz at all! I also use all over my body twice a day and my skin feels great. My body didn't feel oily after nor did my hair. The information on this product said that you can use it for scars, stretch marks, sun burned spots, Psoriasis, Eczema and dry skin. All around great product for moisturizing. Recommended!


Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment