Saturday, April 23, 2016

Essential Oil Diffuser Locket Necklace (Antique Silver - Heart Shaped) by Purvita Essentials

This is such a great way to carry your oils with you that this is my second one I ordered! It's in a heart shape with a really nice design on the front of the necklace. The pendant is 1" in diameter and comes with a 26" long chain and 5 colored felt pads. So the necklace comes to just the right place for you to smell the oils and not be overcome with the smell. The colors of the pads are purple, blue, pink, black and yellow. You just put a few drops of whatever essential oil you want to use on the pad of your choice and place into the locket. The smell should last all day but you can always just add more oil if needed.
The metal is a antique silver. It has a nice vintage look to it and you can see the colored pad through the front of the locket. It looks really nice and will go with any outfit by just changing the color of the pad. You can ware this out or just use when at home. I ware it out all the time, lots of people really love it and ask where they can get one.
This is by far one of my favorite way to take my oils with me for the day. Recommended!

Disclaimer, I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment